About the Event
The theme for TEDxHennepinAve 2014 is “The Bridge“. We believe that this event will serve Minneapolis’ bridge for the ideas and inspirations of our cultural, technological, creative, inventive, and artistic communities.
TEDxHennepinAve 2014 will be occurring on July 11th, 2014 in New Century Theatre at 615 Hennepin Ave #145, Minneapolis. This event will present 5 speakers from the Minneapolis community who have incredible stories to tell and amazing ideas worth spreading. This event is open to the the Minneapolis community.
Please register for our newsletter to receive information like speaker and program announcements and other event information.
What does a ticket include?
Your ticket purchase includes drinks (craft beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages), local snacks, food truck dinner, post-event refreshments, attendee gifts and takeaways, and one seat during the entirety of the event.
- Mohamed Farah - Executive Director at KaJoog and leader among the Somali young people in Minneapolis - @KaJoog
- Margaret Anderson Kelliher - President & CEO of Minnesota High Tech Association - @MHTA
- Kristen Murray - Program Developer at Center for Urban and Regional Affairs and leader of their civic technology incubator CURA:tech
- Nic Askew - Poet Film Maker of Soul Biographies - @nicaskew
- Laura Zabel - Executive Director at Springboard for the Arts - @laurazabel
- 4:30 to 5:15pm: Registration & Happy Hour
- 5:10 to 5:30pm: Doors open, seating.
- 5:30 to 7:00pm: First Session: “Foundation & Suspension”
- 7:00 to 8:00pm: Dinner
- 8:00 to 9:00pm: Second Session: “Crossing”
- 9:00 to 10:30pm: Post Event Activities